What type of information we collect and how we collect it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have placed an order on our website.
- You have commented on a post or reviewed a product.
- You have registered an account on the site.
MichaelaOConnell.com currently collects and processes the following voluntarily supplied information:
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and optional account information like username and password.
- Name and email address when commenting or reviewing products on the website.
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, and email, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
What we do with your information
We only collect and use the personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
- When purchasing a product, we collected personal data such as name, email address and billing address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to: Send you information about your account and order, Respond to your requests, process payments and prevent fraud.
- When commenting and reviewing products we use your name to display with your comment, and your email address to notify you that your comment or review is live. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on MichaelaOConnell.com, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations or individuals except for Stripe who help us provide our orders and store services to you. Information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and your billing information will be sent securely to Stripe.